Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February

Well I know it's been since September that I posted last, so instead of backtracking I'm just going to pick up where we are now.
So... Tanner is 3 YEARS OLD! We can't believe how big our little guy is getting. I went back and looked at videos of him learning to walk and learning his ABC's and it is amazing how fast time goes by.
Which brings us to the fact that we have about 4 weeks left until our next little one arrives. Our baby girl is due at the end of March and we are super excited to meet her. Tanner is excited to be a big brother and he helps me pick out pink clothes for his sister. He says, "Is that for the baby, Mommy? It is beautiful." Haha... how cute.
So - here are some recent pics of our family.

Tanner got his very own Buzz Lightyear cake on his bday and of course... a happy meal.


Tanner had cake for breakfast on his bday... I think he also had cake after dinner.


Oh... I should mention he didn't actually eat the cake... just the icing.


Jamie's 29th bday celebration.


We went on a MOPS outing in January to a gymnastics place. Tanner got to walk on the beams, climb on everything, jump on the trampoline and swing on the bars. He had a blast.

No comments: