Monday, October 13, 2008

Almost 8 Months...

Tanner is almost 8 months old already and he is doing great. Over the last couple months he has enjoyed his two top teeth growing in and he has experimented with different foods like prunes, carrots, sweet potatoes just to name a few. So far, he's like his mama, and he gags when he has to eat peas.
He is a very content baby and so he hasn't ventured too far on the floor yet. He's pretty content sitting or laying where he is, but he's still doing a rapid "swimmy" that will probably turn into a crawl soon.
Here are some pics of our little guy...

Having fun playing with some toys...


I love prunes!!!


Always smiling... :)

Me and my cousins, Ethan and Tate


It's college football season -- Roll Tide!!!




So sleepy...

Just playin' in my jolly jumper - one of my favorite things to do!

1 comment:

Erin said...

OH my goodness! He is getting SO BIG! How much is he weighing now? At first I thought his shirt said Obama! LOL...then I realized....lack of sleep I guess! We'll have to get together after Addie's surgery!