Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Introducing Tanner James Stultz



Tanner James Stultz finally decided to join the world at 12:39 a.m. this morning, Tuesday, Feb. 19th. He weighs a whopping 9 pounds and 0.4 ounces and is 20 1/2 inches long. He's got a full head of black hair as you can see and is doing great.


Monday was a long day of intense labor but Melissa is recovering well. After they broke her water at 8 a.m. yesterday they waited to see if good contractions would start on their own. Needless to say they needed to give her some Pitocin to get things rolling a little more which made the contractions pretty intense and close together for the majority of the day. Melissa did well though and got through the labor without getting an epidural. She pushed for over 2 hours to get our little guy out!


Now that he is finally here we are enjoying every minute of him!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!! He's so darn cute! Congrats! Now I can't wait to meet him!!! :)

Unknown said...

Yeah! What is your room number and when do you have to leave?! Tim, Lincoln and I would love to come visit!!

Sarah

Felicia said...

He is adorable!! I love him to death. I can't wait to see him. Melissa you did a great job.
Congratulations to you both.
Love ya all!

Anonymous said...

I love you all soo much! Congrats Melissa and Jaymie! And welcome into the family baby Tanner!!

LewisFam said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable. I think he looks like you Melissa! I am looking forward to some baby play dates in the next couple months.

melissaj said...

Congratulations Melissa and Jamie. I am so happy and excited for you guys! He is beautiful. I love all his hair. I can't wait to meet him at Easter! You guys are going to make the best parents to this precious little boy. You did an awsome job girl!
Love you lots